FemmeQ: Activating Feminine Intelligence
FemmeQ: Activating Feminine Intelligence
Join an exceptional event with 8 Experts on Feminine Intelligence on International Women's Day
A quiet revolution
A revolution is taking place. It is unlike any revolution we have ever seen. It is taking place in boardrooms, in laboratories, in the media - in all types of organisation across the world. It is built on the feminine qualities of compassion, listening and intuition.
It’s a quiet revolution. The feminine is rising.
What is FemmeQ?
FEMININE INTELLIGENCE & WISDOM IN ACTION
The feminine intelligence that exists in both women and men is now needed to face the current crises and bring a radical shift in the way we live and lead.
Indispensable feminine wisdom and qualities are needed now more than ever: the potency of COMPASSION, the gift of DEEP LISTENING, the brilliance of INTUITION and the warmth of INCLUSIVITY.
FemmeQ, has invited eight leading feminine thought leaders from across the world, to help catalyse this revolution by sharing their personal insight and wisdom. Whether that is the work of Scilla Elworthy working on a business plan for peace, Shelley Zalis work in the US helping to build equality in the workplace or Karen Downs bringing heart to business.
You have the opportunity to learn directly from international experts in an intimate environment and in small groups. Our speakers are highly skilled, their experience covers business expertise, political activism, peace building, deep inner work and spiritual practice.
What you will take away from these 2 days:
> New ways to lead your private and professional life from a deeply nourishing place, restoring balance and poise
> Identify and find ways to move beyond the beliefs that are currently constraining you
> Understand Feminine Intelligence and how to bring about the change that is needed in your life or business
> Learn how to present yourself that expresses your full potential and beauty
> Engaging with a supportive community that will support you to feel empowered in your agency and authority in the world
> Join a fast growing world-wide community that will enable an exponential shift in consciousness, change in systems and structures that no longer serve us
Find out more about the program and the speakers at FemmeQ website - click here!
Our speakers who are already successfully applying the feminine intelligence in their field of expertise.
• Dr. Scilla Elworthy – Peace Building &Conflict Resolution (Co- Founder FemmeQ, Peace Nobel Price Nominee,UK)
• Shelley Zalis – ‘The Power of the Pack’ - Equality in the workplace - (CEO, The Female Quotient, Los Angeles)
• Karen Downes – Leading with Grace and Resilience, the Feminine in Leadership – (Co-founder FemmeQ, UK, Australia)
• Alexandra Feldner – ‘The Beauty and Creativity of the Feminine’ - Media and Arts – Filmmaker and Creative Director (Co-founder of FemmeQ, Berlin)
• Hetty Einzig – ‘Women mean Business’ – (International Leadership Coach, Author of The Future of Coaching, UK)
• Sam Moyo – ‘The Feminine in Social Change’ – (Social Entrepreneur and Activist – Founder of Morning Gloryville – UK)
• Geoff McDonald – ‘Why the Balance of the Feminine is needed’ – (Ex Global Vice president for Human Resources, Unilever, Founder of Minds at Work)
• Dr. Tania Singer – The Essential Feminine Ingredient: Compassion, - (World Expert on Compassion & Empathy, Director of the Department of Social Neuroscience at the Max Planck Institute)
Find out more about the program and the speakers at FemmeQ London
We encourage you to bring your passion and join with others to design a pathway forward of inspired and practical action.
We are committed that you leave these 2 days feeling encouraged, empowered and supported in turning your vision into reality.
"After these 2 days, I am blown away, inspired and energized!
Ready to change the world."
Sue Liderth, Head of IT - Emerging Markets at ADIDAS
"There was so much warmth & intelligence in that room – it was just mind-blowing!"
Stephanie Kelly, Coach & Author, A Quiet Revolution,
· Fundraising for your project
· Building and leading a conscious business
· The essentials of Profiling and Presentation
· Engaging & Enabling a supportive community
· Impacting the structures and systems