Balancing Your Hormones Naturally
Come to this workshop and find out how to increase your energy, eliminate mood swings, get rid of cravings, improve your memory, reduce stress, anxiety, tension and irritability and use your diet to balance female hormones. Find out how to get rid of PMS, balancing hormones to help with endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS, menopause and reducing your risk of breast cancer. Is soya safe to eat - cutting through the myths and explaining how phytoestrogens work? Discover what chemicals in your toiletries, cosmetics and environment may be affecting your hormones? Learn what vitamins, minerals and herbs you should be taking to balance hormones and how to know which ones are a waste of money.Dr Glenville will explain:
- The most important dietary steps that all women should know to help balance their hormones
- What to eat to balance your hormones including PMS, menopause, PCOS, fibroids and endometriosis
- The truth about soya and phytoestrogens are they good or bad for you?
- The effects of foreign oestrogens coming in from our environment, how do we recognise them and what can we do to avoid them.
- How beneficial bacteria in your digestive system balance your hormones
- What vitamins, minerals and herbs help balance your hormones naturally